Monday, December 17, 2012

5 Levels of a Missionary

I was thinking this morning, as I swallowed something strange in my coffee, about a joke we make sometimes. So, I thought I would share it with you guys.

The Different Levels of a Missionary

You can tell how long someone has been in foreign missions by how they react when drinking coffee. For those of you who have never thought about this I devised a list so you could tell what level you are at, and maybe see that you need to go on at least one more mission trip. Starting with the least experienced,

A bug lands in your coffee you:
1: throw it out and wash the cup getting a fresh cup of coffee.
2: just dump the coffee, new coffee.
3: pick the bug out, keep drinking.
4: did I just swallow a bug? Tell your friends, "I may have just swallowed a bug."
5: Bottoms up! Your host may have meant it to have bugs, "Best coffee I've ever had"

I guess I am still on level 4 because, well, I wrote this blog. In reality none of us have "arrived" we are all still works in progress.
So how about you what level are you on?

No comments:

Post a Comment